I am missing assets on the PC version of Project Spark.

Having troubles with SparkShare? Something you don't understand? Post it here, there's surely someone who can help!
LordDarovit

I am missing assets on the PC version of Project Spark.

Post#1 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:41 am

Most notably, I have none of the DLC skyboxes available. Only the default ones. Can someone please, PLEASE. Help me with obtaining these if possible? The sci fi ones were really great. I've reached out to every corner of the internet to try and correct this, but they don't come with the download it seems for me on PC. Is there anyway someone can give me the assets?

TheInventor
Level 1
Level 1

Re: I am missing assets on the PC version of Project Spark.

Post#2 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:28 am

Have you tried this: http://projectspark.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=192

It brings back some lost assets and fixed some crashes for me. If you don't find the skies in the "world properties" option in the escape menu, try just having a brain in game set the sky to something from the sky gallery. Hope this helps!

LordDarovit

Post#3 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:28 pm

Dude, thanks, I'm gonna try!

LordDarovit

Post#4 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:33 pm

It didn't work, but I tried your work around by having an object change the skybox, and the skyboxes are in fact there, but they don't show up in the world properties menu for some reason. Wonder if this could be fixed somehow?

TheInventor
Level 1
Level 1

Post#5 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:10 pm

I don't even know if picking the DLC skyboxes in the world properties menu was even possible before project spark stopped updating. I'm glad this helped!

Return to “Users to users support”