Comment reply Topic is solved

Having troubles with SparkShare? Something you don't understand? Post it here, there's surely someone who can help!
AncientClown11
Level 1
Level 1

Comment reply

Post#1 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:20 am

Blessings Psychokiller1888;

(That greeting alone makes me laugh every time)...but i have a question regarding comments on SparkShare. Is there a way to reply to comments left on your uploads? Thanks.
your humble servant,
ancient clown

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Re: Comment reply  Topic is solved

Post#2 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:19 am

Morning!

For now there isn't a way to reply to comments, as they are more to be understood as a review like on Microsoft Store or Google Play etc etc. Replying to users will come if the blogging functions are ever implemented, meaning SparkShare is in use which isn't really the case for now, but understandable as it is Gamejam time

AncientClown11
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Comment reply

Post#3 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:53 am

Thank you my friend, it wasn't a request for one though, i was just curious and kept forgetting to ask. I realize it is not of crucial importance anyway, since we can always PM each other in Project Spark, or use the chat on the community site. I just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing something, as can happen very easily with me...lol.
Thank you for the quick response.
your humble servant,
ancient clown

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#4 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:31 am

Well, PM are coming for the next update. Live chat is planned, but just not yet possible because of ressources

Have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55&p=212#p212 ;) ;)

AncientClown11
Level 1
Level 1

Post#5 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:50 pm

Totally understandable...l checked out "Comin HOT"!!! Very cool.

Return to “Users to users support”