Beta 1 is available

Stay tuned!
Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Beta 1 is available

Post#1 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Beta 1 is available for anyone to download and test. I will try my best to keep the data that you might upload after beta ending but in case of security issues I might have to delete them and start fresh (but it's unlikely to be)

Feel free to download, and report bugs on this forum. I'd really appreciate feedbacks as well as new feature requests.

One drive download link, always chose the latest and check later for new beta versions

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5983B2DB91E4594C!2162&authkey=!APlOGefUhzzq4-Y&ithint=folder%2c

Daimwn

Re: Beta 1 is available

Post#2 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Woohoo! Will try tonight.

SwarmHammer
Level 1
Level 1

Post#3 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:12 am

thx man, downloading it now

Hallorin

Post#4 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:24 pm

I can't login?

Hallorin

Post#5 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Login done I tried to download Swarms brain, but didn't work? I click on the brain, nothing happens. Uploading a brain worked fine :)

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#6 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:08 pm

Have you tried double clicking the tile? :)

Hallorin

Post#7 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Right now after you told me so ^^
Ok, next thing: I had just closed my Spark, nevertheless I get the info it's running. No problem, I just want to mention it to you. Download is ok :)

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#8 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:19 pm

Good :)

About that bug you mention:

You had just closed PS and it warned you, but how long is "just"? I think between the time you phisically close Project Spark and the time it is really closed in Windows task manager, there might be a delay. The thing is that my only possibility to detect if Project Spark is running, is to search a "Project Spark" process in the task manager :) That might explain it. I think that if you'd wait let's say maybe 10 seconds more it wouldn't warn.

Return to “News”