Release Candidate 1 is ready for download and accessible for anyone applying for a free account
This version, 0.9.9 ends the beta state.
No new function will be implemented until 1.0.0 releases.
The purpose of a RC version is to hunt down the last bugs and tweak what should be tweaked.
In the coming week(s) I will implement a proper user registration for the app, discuss the app plans, and start the work on the web UI
These are the new points that RC 1 brings:
RC1 is out, ending the beta phase. This version is a Release Candidate. No new function shall be implemented before 1.0.0 releases to great public.
- New comments should pile up to when submitted
- Notification in case of new comment, new rating, new download and if update
- Cleanup up http requests for better server error handling
- New default icon when none available
- Default image on content tiles added
- Fix broken search engine (again...)
- Comment counter should update after posting one
- Edit name of an uploaded asset
- Edit description of an uploaded asset
- Edit icon of an uploaded asset
- Fix tile order