It's been quite some time now you didn't hear anything from Sparkshare! Before the last teaser images before release, some news...
- With the recent Project Spark update, Team Dakota announced they are supporting my effort in creating Sparkshare! Kind of a green light for it!
- I was approached by project-spark.org webmanager, with a simple proposition to hasve SparkShare hosted there, with the idea of centralising Project Spark stuffs in one place. Good or not, will do or won't, nothing's been decided yet.
- SparkShare can now be translated in any UTF-8 language with a simple config available in the top menu
- Starting the app in full screen is now also a configuration option
- Notifications have been implemented
- Pack concept is made, and assets can now properly be grouped into packs that can be downloaded at once
- This version should be available for test this or next week
- I will not implement any new function to this version, but taking ideas for the future of SparkShare. Here is a short list of what will be implemented in the future:
- User profile with history of downloads
- Notification when an asset you already downloaded is updated
- Private messaging between users and uploaders
- Bloging functions for uploaders
- Mass export/import of your assets, backup like
- Brain generator, KodeShare like, but with direct share of the generated brain
Hope you enjoy! Stay tuned for this last beta release!
Here some images of the actual SparkShare: http://imgur.com/a/1Vcks/embed