SparkShare 1.1

Stay tuned!
Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

SparkShare 1.1

Post#1 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:48 pm

SparkShare 1.1 is now live and you can obtain it through the auto update of SparkShare. Simple launch Sparkshare and it should ask you to update.

This new version contains:

• Added image importer!
  • Deleting asset from SparkShare is now possible, on the share page
  • Missing scrollbar in pack detail page added
  • Carret positioning at the end of the description when editing it
  • Fixed notifications and settings bar closing when clicking an item inside them
  • Fixed update/upload sequence and their respective notification forever saying "uploading..."
  • Fixed NPE if user had no pack after uploading an asset
  • Autosaves aren't packed anymore when uploading, reducing level filesize. Already uploaded assets have been cleaned
  • No more update button disable
  • Safer image loading
  • Icon are now server resized for smaller filsizes
  • Fixed display order for pack tiles

This update is almost full size as I do update the JVM too with this one. Expect 1.2 to be very light to download then

Be aware that even though SparkShare provides you an easy tool to import images, you are not supposed to import copyrighted, explicit, forbidden, sexual material and that if you do so, you could be banned from both Project Spark and SparkShare

AncientClown11
Level 1
Level 1

Re: SparkShare 1.1

Post#2 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:11 am

Great additions my friend...one small note, (not of major significance), but the scrollbar in packs detail page only works when fullscreen, as i say, not of major significance, but if people don't know they may not think it works if they are not in fullscreen when trying it. I haven't been through everything yet, but really like what you have done here.
Thank you again.
your humble servant,
ancient clown

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#3 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:21 am

What?? It's not the case here...

AncientClown11
Level 1
Level 1

Post#4 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:14 am

Sorry Psychokiller1888, i should have been more specific...it displays, but Were you able to scroll with it as well? I'm not...just tested again and it just moves my entire page around the screen instead of scrolling.

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#5 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:03 am

What are you using? Touchscreen? Mouse? Mouse without wheel? Sounds to me you aren't using a mouse and the window moving behavior takes over the scrollbar

EDIT, later

Ok, got it.... It's fixed for next update, it was something else preventing the click on the scrollbar itself... Mousewheel works when hovering the pack assets though, as a temp workaround

AncientClown11
Level 1
Level 1

Post#6 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:13 am

Very cool...I am using a mouse, and it has the center mouse wheel and that does work perfectly when hovering over the pack assets. (which i never even tried the very first time i'd open SparkShare, simply because there was a slider on the other pages...it never occurred to me until i tried again later)
I was only commenting on the slider aspect because i tend to test things at the bare bones level and look at things from the simplest perspective, which is why i said it wasn't of major significance. Most will have a center wheel anyway, i just start out thinking...but what if they don't. My last wireless mouse didn't. I just wanted to help ensure everyone had as good an experience as i did.
I think you are doing a great job on the site and it is the perfect companion for Project Spark and all it's creators.
Thank you.

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#7 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:03 am

Yeah, after reading my message, sent on myphone, I realise it sounded a bit harsh.... Thank you for for testing and reporting, as this is the only way for me to get rid of every bugs and glitches! The scrollbar problem is now fixed and will roll out in the next update

AncientClown11
Level 1
Level 1

Post#8 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:15 pm

You are more than welcome, very glad to be of any assistance...and no worries, i didn't read any harshness, was just trying to describe it better and provide more info to make it clearer and easier for you.

Return to “News”