SparkShare 1.3

Stay tuned!
Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

SparkShare 1.3

Post#1 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:27 pm

Behold SparkShare 1.3, a big update in many points that are maybe not noticeable for users, but for performances!

Beside these behind the scene updates, there are still quite afew points you will enjoy in this release!

• Live chat implementation
  • Profiles direct links
  • New direct links format to make them understand by all browsers
  • Top downloaded asset in profiles
  • Fixed styling display for user inputs
  • Avatar manager to save server ressources
  • Fixed pm page header
  • Emptying private message when logging out
  • Fixed avatars
  • Hiding search filter when logging out
  • Hide cancel button after successful pm sending
  • Fixing asset image replacement when clicking on the magnifier
  • Fixed pack liking

This new release is available for download either here on the website or by launching SparkShare

SparkShare 1.3 is, for now, the end of new features. I will maintain this version bugfree and if needed release patches for it, but will not implement new functions.

In hope to bring life to it, I have started to extract interesting assemblies and brains from uploaded world in Project Spark, and released them under a SparkShare account. If you are an Xbox gamer without a way to SparkShare but still want to share your awesome creations with the rest of the world, visit This topic

AncientClown11
Level 1
Level 1

Re: SparkShare 1.3

Post#2 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:41 pm

Thank you Pschokiller188;
Great work my friend. I've said it before, but i really appreciate all the hard work you've put into this for the community...It works great, is easy and comfortable to use, and simply provides the best method of sharing in Project Spark.
If i can be of assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me.
your humble servant,
ancient clown

Return to “News”