So what is this all about? Well, installing Project Spark!
By downloading this tool and running it, in a few simple steps you'll get your Project Spark! Please note I am not affiliated to Team Dakota or Microsoft and work on my own. Everything here has been obtained legally and the script made by myself. This tool is due to evolve and is still in early state, but does the job for most of us. Make sure to register on this forum to be kept uptodate about future developments and improvements.
I do feel sorry for Xbox One users, but no solutions were yet found, but I keep good faith that one will emerge soon or later
A Microsoft archive still contains a valid link to the app: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/project-spark/9wzdncrfhw95 Give it a try, it works for some, for others not. The account activation won't happen even if you get it from there. Some simple steps to maybe get you a working copy from this technic are:
- Download /install from the above link
- Check if it's working, if not:
- Contact MS support, tell them you have Project Spark, but it's not letting you in, telling you to use the account used to purchase Project Spark. !!DO NOT MENTION YOU DID DOWNLOAD FROM THIS ARCHIVE LINK!! Not a word, tell them you own it since long, can't remember when, blablabla
- They will see on your account that you actually own Project Spark and will try to make your account able to access the service.
- No good returns from this technic yet, but who knows, if enough people annoy them....
Instructions (Windows 10)
Please do follow these steps carefully to make sure you get Project Spark installed without any problems. Make sure to turn off hibernation on your computer, if you plan to leave it to download, or the download will be cut when the computer goes to sleep
- Download the latest script
- Extract it where ever you want using your favorite archiver (winrar, winzip, 7zip, gunzip or any will do)
- Set you computer to sideload apps. In Windows 10, go to "settings" and to "Security and Update". Then chose the last option on the left "For developpers". You will be presented three options, chose the middle one "Sideload apps". Accept the warning Windows will shoot
- Run the tool with admin elevation. To do so just right click DeployProjectSpark.bat and choose "Run as admin"
- Follow the instructions on screen
- Sit tight and relax, the download is long (>2Go)
Make sure to report any problem encountered on this forum and I will gladly assist and update the script to correct any problem
Instructions (Windows 8)
This is under test, might not work yet, please report
Windows 8 doesn't support app sideloading by default. You can activate that though...
- Download this little script to activate sideloading
- Run the tool with admin elevation
- Follow onscreen instructions
- Close the tool and follow Windows 10 instructions above
#downloadprojectspark #projectspark #installprojectspark #sparkon #getprojectspark #reviveprojectspark #projectsparklegacy
These are of no use for you, always use the latest script