Step by step from 0 to playing Project Spark

Having troubles with Project Spark? Something you don't understand? Post it here, there's surely someone who can help!
Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Re: Step by step from 0 to playing Project Spark

Post#21 » Mon May 30, 2016 7:46 pm

reserved

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#22 » Mon May 30, 2016 7:46 pm

reserved

Yelow

Post#23 » Tue May 31, 2016 1:25 am

Psychokiller1888 wrote:Now that a working solution was found here are the next steps to make it user friendly and not requiring me being helping each and every users :)

• Formatted the test computer
  • Installed Windows 10, same as the other day, with main account being pslegacy@bluewin.ch
  • It's now updating
  • Update made, machine restarted
  • Copied the appx from my other computer so no need to download it, deploying PS...
  • Starting PS...........
  • F*** off, login error of course... You know what? GOOD! That's what I wanted!
  • Closed PS
  • Heading to c:\program files\WindowsApps and granting myself rights to access it and mod files (that's another guide lol)
  • Copying the entire dakota directory to my desktop into a "compare\non working" directory
  • Settings, users, add a new user
  • Reboot to finish some updates, and log into new profile
  • Deploying PS to the new account
  • Starting PS, lol, made a fucking achievement just by doing nothing... SparkShare account has now 1 achievement lol
  • Do magic
  • Closed PS
  • Logged out from the session
  • Login using pslegacy account
  • Starting PS....
  • Works :) Why? Let's find out!
  • Heading to c:\program files\WindowsApp and copied the whole Dakota directory to my desktop, this time in "compare\working"
  • Starting two tools on these directories, one to compare the structure and content and another to hex compare the files, waiting, loong :)
  • Nada, it's not that.... So I already have the next step, but let's first format

PROGRESS!!!!!! :lol:

Return to “Users to users support”