Glade

Want to show the world your awesome creation? You are free to do that here! Don't forget to include at least a link to it, either on SparkShare or ProjectSpark
Forum rules
You may:
- Advert your creations here, on SparkShare or ProjectSpark

You have to:
- Include links to your work, either on SparkShare or ProjectSpark
- Respect others work

You cannot:
- Freely critisize or denigrate others work, you also had to start once and you surely weren't yet the creator you are today

Admin/moderators can:
- Delete any topic or post not respecting these simple points

Users are welcome to report any topic not respecting these rules
bpottle
Level 1
Level 1

Glade

Post#1 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Hello,

The game my wife and I made is called Cloud Shifters. It was made as a companion to her award winning book on Amazon Kindle.

It's a zelda-type adventure RPG that has about 3-4 hours of gameplay spread across 4 different worlds. Here is the link to the first one.

http://projectspark.ch/2LDOerSD

Hope you all enjoy!

ReteroX

Re: Glade

Post#2 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:43 pm

This sounds really good, unfortunately I cannot launch it as I have Curated Content enabled in the options and I can't change the setting.

If anyone could help, I'm all ears... I'm just afraid that it might be "stuck" since the servers were shut down...

Edit:
Okay, I managed to bypass the contents filter by launching in edit mode first, then pressing play.

I'm getting huge performance drops unfortunately (laptop), but I'll keep playing.

bpottle
Level 1
Level 1

Re: Glade

Post#3 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Good luck - The game is 4 levels, and it gets progressively better throughout. Let me know if you like it or if you want to read the book it was based on. You can also see weapon/spell/trophy sheets at:
http://www.katiepottle.com/cloud-shifters-video-game/

Return to “Play this creation”