Lot of questions

Problems Koding something? Get help from other users here!
DarkEater77

Lot of questions

Post#1 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:59 pm

Hi, my name is DarkEater77.
I use Spark on Xbox One.
I'm trying to create a Dr.Strange character.
Now, thanks to Stew and Psychokiller, i have the appearance.
But i still have some issues, maybe you can help?

- I want him to have a skill with the same kind of animation as a Kamehameha, a big Ray.
Any ideas how to do that? I remember some DBZ games made with Spark founded the way to do it, but of course, i only saved
Marvel Games...

-I'm trying to create Ancient's fans(we see in the movie. I use the Shovel to have the good Grab Animation, in Invisible. I thought that the Effect Undead:Summon looks a lot like the Spells we see in all the movie, but i can't find a way to make like 80% of it Invisible, so it can look like a Fan.

- I also want to let him have a skill where he creates an Astral Form at the exact location of where he is(the clone can't move) but
i don't know how to make him transparent, do you think it's a good idea to use hologram? I want the "ghost" to be solid so he can
pressed Switch where he is.

Final Question, i think:
I'm working on another game, a Overwatch-like. But with famous characters. Does someone know how can i create a Master Chief. I tried since a lot of time , and still doesn't look at all like him.

Thanks for reading!!!

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Re: Lot of questions

Post#2 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:57 pm

Concerning master chief, there is a great one on sparkshare, by lucidstew if I'm not mistaken

LucidStew
Level 3
Level 3

Post#3 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:42 am

I should be seeing the movie tomorrow. I'll see if I can think of anything to help afterward. I haven't used Spark in about a month, so I may be a tad rusty.
End of line.

LucidStew
Level 3
Level 3

Post#4 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:01 pm

On the Ancients Fan, you can probably accomplish this with one of the circular effects. Attach to elbow or hand. Let it run a few frames to get to the look you want, and then set pace to 0.(or 0.1 or whatever) If opacity is a problem, use more than one until you get the desired effect.

On the astral form, I remember working on something similar with tavishhill when he was doing his Halo stuff and trying to figure out how to do a convincing Cortana. You can accomplish a sense of opacity by rapidly turning visibility off and on, essentially halving the framerate of that character while maintaining the same run-time. You could try filling those visibility gaps with hologram or things like that to get certain effects. Not sure what would work.
End of line.

DarkEater77

Post#5 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:07 am

Thanks, i will try that once i retrieve my Xbox!

Return to “Koding Konversations”