I say we can! (Download Project Spark after may the 13th)

Have something important that other people might find usefull? Well, drop it here and help others!
PulseSnK
Level 1
Level 1

Re: I say we can! (Download Project Spark after may the 13th)

Post#41 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:24 pm

So no luck on login issues? Guess new players won't be joining after all :( Oh well, thanks for the hard work on the script. :)

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#42 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:29 pm

As I said, there's no issues on my side using a new and fresh MS account. I unfortunately cannot repro the problem you are describing so I cannot help. I know Brasten is trying hard to, but to be honest this login issue is way older than this, there has been people with that problem since over 6 month. Will try to dig further. The solution is to put your Project Spark offline in which case it will work, but you won't have access to UGC
MICRO ¯ ¯ ¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ¯ ¯ SOFT
http://www.sickrabbitstudios.com

PulseSnK
Level 1
Level 1

Post#43 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:30 pm

I'd be fine with that, but how do I do that? It won't even let me log in to do so, and if I turn of my internet, it says project spark cannot access the internet, try again later.

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#44 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:31 pm

I'll accelerate this script creation, so that you can put PS total offline and enjoy it until we find a solution. Will take a few hours

EDIT
If you turn off internet, it won't be happy... Of course... But if you simply unplug the lan cable, it should work. That's a temp solution for you, will do the script
MICRO ¯ ¯ ¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ¯ ¯ SOFT
http://www.sickrabbitstudios.com

PulseSnK
Level 1
Level 1

Post#45 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:35 pm

You sir, are a hero.

PulseSnK
Level 1
Level 1

Post#46 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:47 pm

I know you're working on the script, but unplugging the lan just gave me an error saying that I'd need internet to play.

Brasten
Level 1
Level 1

Post#47 » Thu May 19, 2016 4:48 pm

PulseSnK lets take some of that trouble shooting off into a different thread. I was never able to find a solution, but everyone I tried to help never gave me any feedback either, they just vanished on me.

SwarmHammer
Level 1
Level 1

Post#48 » Sat May 21, 2016 4:25 am

On Windows 10, if you already owned Project Spark before May 13th, you may go into the store, get into your Library, and under the game category, click show all, you can install project spark from there. Only works on accounts that already owned Project Spark. Make sure your PC is up to date, especially drivers, or the game will show in "cannot work on this devices" and the error will be to check for minimum requirements (usually graphics card drivers that need to be installed on a fresh windows installation)

donvoniano

Post#49 » Sun May 22, 2016 5:41 am

Cannt open in Win10
I successfully installed it, but the game ends in a few seconds.

are there any possibilities to run this game without going through microsoft app store in the feture ?

like the other pirate game?

Ace8

Post#50 » Sun May 22, 2016 7:02 am

foldjarl wrote:Thank you so much =]]

Will Windows 7 be included?

Return to “Tutorials and guides”