I say we can! (Download Project Spark after may the 13th)

Have something important that other people might find usefull? Well, drop it here and help others!
ChoosingJoker

Re: I say we can! (Download Project Spark after may the 13th)

Post#61 » Thu May 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Apologies mate it was a fault on my end, it finally got through the processing stage but when this screen appears and I push a key nothing happens. Any idea why?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#62 » Thu May 26, 2016 9:19 pm

Hmm, there's nothing more to expect :) . At that point as written it is made and installed. How did you fix the previous problem?

felippenarciso

Post#63 » Fri May 27, 2016 3:10 am

Thanks man, I've only recently heard about Project Spark and I am very happy to finally play it. I am however still having trouble with the sign in or MS account to access the game.

Muffin Man

Post#64 » Fri May 27, 2016 6:17 am

Hey Psychokiller1888, I think it's awesome that you're doing this! I sadly missed out on Project Spark while it was still active (though I've always kept an eye on it), but I'd love to be able to download it and give it a try. I'm planning to get a new laptop with Windows 10 on it soon. Would any Windows 10 laptop be able to run this or should I pick one with a certain kind of specs?

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#65 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:08 am

felippenarciso wrote:Thanks man, I've only recently heard about Project Spark and I am very happy to finally play it. I am however still having trouble with the sign in or MS account to access the game.

I'm working on that. I recently made from 0 to play PS and I got it working. It involves temp adding a new session to your computer etc etc. Will write the guide today or tomorrow

Muffin Man wrote:Hey Psychokiller1888, I think it's awesome that you're doing this! I sadly missed out on Project Spark while it was still active (though I've always kept an eye on it), but I'd love to be able to download it and give it a try. I'm planning to get a new laptop with Windows 10 on it soon. Would any Windows 10 laptop be able to run this or should I pick one with a certain kind of specs?

Thanks! Well, PS is discontinued, their servers are going down in a bit more than two months. Of course this works, but can't say how long, if it's gonna continue working etc etc etc. So, buying a laptop especially for PS, I don't think you should. It's up to you, but on my side, I can't guaranty anything, and it's not like there's much help here around for both users or me trying to solve these problems

tampakc

Post#66 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:28 am

So wait. Even if you do find a solution when the servers go down nobody will be able to play PS? Or does it support Offline mode?

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#67 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:33 am

I didn't say that dude, just said that all this here is uncertain, without garanties. When the servers go down, normally it should be possible to play as offline. But nobody really knows, I for sure don't. The only thing I know is that I will try to make it work until the point where MS says stop or I can't do anything anymore

tampakc

Post#68 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:45 am

oh, ok thanks man. how is the guide coming along?

Muffin Man

Post#69 » Fri May 27, 2016 8:53 am

I was planning to buy a new laptop anyway since my current one is pretty obsolete, so I didn't mean to say I'm getting one just for Project Spark. But thanks for the warning! Hopefully it will still be possible to share stuff online somehow once the servers go down. Or at least hopefully we will still at least be able to play the stuff that's already been made.

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Post#70 » Fri May 27, 2016 8:55 am

Sharing will be anyway possible through sparkshare. Playing should anyway be fine in offline mode. Don't know if we ever gonna be able to revive the whole thing

Return to “Tutorials and guides”