Project Spark on Xbox One after May 13th

Have something important that other people might find usefull? Well, drop it here and help others!
Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Project Spark on Xbox One after May 13th

Post#1 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:10 pm

There is a solution, reported by some users, that says you can still install PS on Xbox One. I haven't tested that myself, but I think this has its place here...

You need to have someone with at least one achievement in Project Spark on your friends list

Add SparkShare as friend if you need one.

• View your friend's profile
  • Go over to achievements and find Project Spark on the list
  • Click on it, then press LB twice
  • Press see in store
  • Install

Hope this continues working for long :)

JenniBee

Re: Project Spark on Xbox One after May 13th

Post#2 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:43 pm

This doesn't work for Xbox One anymore - but I purchased the Project Spark disc - and you can get into Project Spark on Xbox One that way - so you can play the Void Storm and Conker games and create your own games.

urbangangsta101

Post#3 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:25 pm

I just wanted to share my experience with this and confirm that you can still play the Xbox One versions of Void Storm and Conker's Big Reunion via the retail (disc) version of Project Spark, even if you have never used Project Spark before.

I got my Xbox One for Christmas (2016) and hadn't ever used Project Spark before. I bought a New & Sealed Project Spark UK Retail pack (Disc) from eBay for £4.99 delivered. Inside the case was a 'Project Spark Starter Pack' DLC code - this activated via the Xbox Store without any problem. I put in the Disc, and the console then downloaded a 2GB update and I was able to launch Project Spark and play both Void Storm and Conker's Big Reunion without a problem. There are warnings when you first launch the game that it cannot connect to the Project Spark servers, but you just accept the message and it continues fine.

Also I tried the PC version again hoping that the 'Starter Pack' code above would have unlocked it on PC too, but it didn't. I'm so pleased I didn't miss out on Conker's Big Reunion as Bad Fur Day is one of my favourite games of all time, can't believe I didn't hear about Project Spark until now!

EddieGrapes
Level 1
Level 1

Post#4 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:46 pm

What we really need is a way to store xbox Assemblies files locally on a usb drive. PS unfortunately never made it possible to record your own kinect animations on the Windows version. But it was(and still is) possible to record them on Xbox. The projects could then be shared, downloaded on windows, and add them to your character that way. Seeing as though project spark was the only useful thing M$ ever really did with kinect, this would be awesome

Return to “Tutorials and guides”