Missing Saves

Want to chat with others? Feel free to do it here
LucidStew
Level 3
Level 3

Missing Saves

Post#1 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:22 pm

I think I remember seeing something in one of the updates about improvement in finding saved content, however, I still have worlds on my HDD that show up in Project Spark which SS is not finding. Any suggestions, Psycho?
End of line.

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Re: Missing Saves

Post#2 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Yep, and I don't know why but the format is not the same for these worlds. One thing that sometimes fixes the problem is opening in PS, change a tiny little thing, save and try SS again. The problem with these world's is that I cannot get any infos about the file, not even the world name

Hallorin

Post#3 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:27 pm

LucidStew wrote:I still have worlds on my HDD that show up in Project Spark which SS is not finding.

This problem took 50% of the time that I needed for the BestOf pack. In the end I imagine it was best to add a line of code somewhere - but I'm not sure whether it wasn't just good luck what showed those levels after some trials :mrgreen:

LucidStew
Level 3
Level 3

Post#4 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:03 am

Problem solved. Turns out Hallorin uploaded the world I couldn't find. ;)
End of line.

Hallorin

Post#5 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:09 pm

LucidStew wrote:Problem solved. Turns out Hallorin uploaded the world I couldn't find. ;)

Indeed? Which one was it?

LucidStew
Level 3
Level 3

Post#6 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:23 pm

Starship Troopers. I was trying upload it to go with a YouTube video I had made.
End of line.

Return to “General discussions”