Moving Forum Info From .com

Want to chat with others? Feel free to do it here
LucidStew
Level 3
Level 3

Moving Forum Info From .com

Post#1 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:19 am

It occurred to me just now that once .com is offline, this will be the only PS forum left. I know Brasten archived the forums, but I thought it would be good to move over some of the more pertinent posts for easier access. I am going to start with tutorials, and hopefully get some good info moved over in case there is a boost in traffic here. You never know.
End of line.

Psychokiller1888
Site Admin

Re: Moving Forum Info From .com

Post#2 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:58 am

That'sa good idea! But are you aware that Mindcraft made this: http://forums.projectspark.com/yaf_post ... plete.aspx ? Don't want you to loose your time and double work :)

LucidStew
Level 3
Level 3

Post#3 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:05 am

yeah, doesn't hurt to have multiple perspectives, and he doesn't cover absolutely every topic in that, so should be a good bet.
End of line.

LucidStew
Level 3
Level 3

Post#4 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Got the most pertinent stuff from Tutorials moved over. I just realized there's a ton of stuff that would be a shame to lose from the PS news feed, so I'm going to concentrate on that now. I just feel like we're going to lose a lot of cool information if the forums go down on Friday no matter how fast I work. Sucks, but I think I can get a fair amount here, and it will be good information. And at least there is the Brasten archive if all else fails.
End of line.

LucidStew
Level 3
Level 3

Post#5 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:46 pm

frickin metric ton of promo art to save, but i'm determined!
End of line.

Return to “General discussions”